Basic Guide How to Connect

3#1

Player

November 20 2020 - 07:59 AM

http://www.wowhellgarve.com/en/register after register on our website, Download our Client and then just launch "STARTHEREWoWClientLauncher"

You are ready to Play!

Questions? discord

Sergo

Player

December 01 2020 - 07:20 AM

hello, downloaded you client, made account, but cannot login, just immidiately goes to unable to connect

3#1

Player

December 03 2020 - 02:37 AM

Hello, maybe server was offline that time you try connect. we was doing alot of restarts and updates last few days for more info, join our discord :)
https://discord.gg/TnYASnMmFm

xxarkanexx

Player

December 04 2020 - 15:27 PM

bonjour je voulais savoir si le serveur était aussi PVE merçi ?

3#1

Player

December 20 2020 - 16:53 PM

oui ça a pve

217#1

Player

January 11 2021 - 12:49 PM

i have client i need set portal

whitewhidow

Player

January 12 2021 - 11:59 AM

just a bit of feedback i can log in and play fine for the most part i have a bug trying to play the newer races (server shuts down before able to load in) and i have an issue that is making the server shut down after about 5 minutes of playing but normally only when im killing things other than this the server load times are great i like the idea behind everything im hoping that my issues are solely from not having the whole thing downloaded will give an update later today or maybe tomorrow 

19#1

Administrator

January 15 2021 - 22:48 PM

join our discord page, where working on daily updates so server may restart a few times a day, to give you the best release possible 

rooxcool

Player

January 17 2021 - 12:33 PM

It's seems a good server.

I just started with a new player called Ephelsea, i die at starting in the boat, because monsters going down of the boat and are unreachable. Well i try to go back to the boat, and boat is not there, you cant respawn, and can't quit the game.

For start i think you need to give the full client, because minimal is just a shit.

Maybe next time when all this going to be patched i come back.

Ahmetusta

Player

January 17 2021 - 18:12 PM

Sizin bu oyununuzu orjinal wow klasörünün içerisine atsam sizin serveriniz çalışırmı ?

+ realm yazmam gereklimi ve + olması gerekler çok önemli char level atladıktan sonra 

moplarda level atlıyorsa bizimle beraber o zaman bu oyunu hiç yapmayın çok saçma

oluyor ne yazıkki her kes benim yazdığıma cevap verecektir buna eminim

Ahmetusta

Player

January 17 2021 - 20:07 PM

Oyununuzu hiç bir şekilde açamıyorum :(

Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6572

Ahmetusta

Player

January 18 2021 - 18:09 PM

Oyununuzu Sorunsuz Yükledim ve çalışıyor ama server bakımda halen offline olarak gözüküyor

ne zaman açılır bir bilgi verseniz ?

228#1

Player

January 19 2021 - 22:55 PM

i have one question can we play shadowlands content or its not ready yet for quest line or go to oribos maw etc?

100#1

Player

January 30 2021 - 19:30 PM

HOW DA FUCK U WANNA MAKE MORE PLAYERS WHEN THIS FCKIN SERVER IS OFFLINE??

SMists

Player

February 05 2021 - 18:58 PM

Was showing as offline, now showing as incompatible.

kaeruki

Player

February 09 2021 - 12:05 PM

Why, downloading your client causes my PC to detect backdoor virus?